I love these rustic and whimsical pumpkins I made a few years ago. Super easy and cute.
The only special tool you need for these is something to cut a 4x4. Hopefully you have one, or your neighbor or your parents or your siblings or someone so you can make these. :)
1. Cut a 4x4 piece of wood into the desired sizes. Mine are 3 1/2 inches, 5 1/2 inches and 7 inches.
2. Paint them orange (I used a nice rustic/brownish-orange but it'd be fun to see these in a BRIGHT orange and more bright fabric ties).
3. Hammer a rustic-lookin nail on top (find at your local hardware store).
4. Paint a cote of wood stain over the top to give it a worn look.
5. Tie coordinating pieces of fabric (I used flannel) to the nail for "leaves."
voila! :) easy-peasy pumpkins. :)