These peanut butter-and-pine cone bird feeders have been around for ages. They are cute, easy, and fun to make. And yummy for the birds!
Here's a fun step-by-step tutorial on how to make these bird feeders (Everyday Art style).
1. Acquire some nice big pinecones.
2. Cut a length of wire, wrap it around the pine cone and shape into a hook.
3. Smear peanut butter on the pinecones.
4. Snitch some peanut butter. :)
5. Role the peanut butter-covered pine cone in some bird seed.
6. Stop for a lick of a lollipop. :)
7. Make several bird feeders.
8. Snitch MORE peanut butter.
9. Hang in the tree and watch as all sorts of beautiful birds come to your yard.
We're collecting more pine cones as we speak so that we can make even more. :)