It's been a fun year over here at Everyday Art!
We've been doing all sorts of stuff--knitting, embroidering, baking cakes and throwing parties, celebrating the holidays and having fun with our kids.
Here are our "Reader's Choice Awards" aka, most popular posts based off of page clicks.
1. My FREE Knit Reversible Boot Cuff pattern. I can't believe how many page clicks we got on this! I'm glad it could be such an easy pattern for so many. :)
2. This cute and sweet Valentine's Heart Handprint cards. Look at those little ones! Can't believe my baby has grown so much!
3. And the perfect Valentine's teacher gift: the Heart Apple.
4. The super cheerful rainbow party we had for my 4-year-old.
Complete with a FREE rainbow party printable package.
5. My fireplace update.
6. This fun science experiment I did with the kids around Easter time. You can actually dissolve the eggshell off.
7. This one hasn't even been posted a month, but it quickly went viral and has been a big success. Our family's reusable wood gingerbread houses. The link includes a pattern for making your own.
8. This fun Star Table Runner that unbuttons into placemats.
9. These super fun and colorful Easter eggs. The secret is rubber cement. :)
10. My embroidery projects for decorating the toy room wall. Particularly this embroidery sampler was popular, but I think they are all so cute. :)
Here's the completed wall.
painting bathroom cupboards
where's waldo family costume
Valentine's shelf and paperboard banner