Teachers and apples, apples and teachers.
The two go together like peas and carrots. Like Thanksgiving and pie. Or, like my dad would say, like Mutt and Jeff. Or like he'd really say, like stink on...well, I won't say would he would say. :)
But you get the idea.
Teachers and apples go together.
So what better way to tell a teacher you love them than with this heart apple?
Ha! It's so cute. :)
- two apples, one red and one green.
- small heart-shaped cookie cutter
- lemon juice
1) Use the cookie cutter to cut a heart out of each apple. It takes a little digging to get it out--use a knife if necessary.
2) Squeeze a little lemon juice into the open spot to prevent browing.
3) Put the heart cut from the red apple into the green apple (and visa versa if you'd like).
And you are done.
Hope your Valentine's day plans are coming along. :)